Knowing your strengths is just the beginning of the journey – working with a coach allows you a place to develop your talents into strengths you can apply consistently to everyday-life situations.
A person’s ability to achieve excellence is directly linked to developing their talents into strengths. At Kloosterman Consulting, we use proven tools that help identify your unique strengths, as well as, ways to apply/manage these strengths to achieve your career, personal or spiritual goals and dreams.
A strengths assessment focuses us on what is right about you. Working with your strengths allows you to build and develop self-awareness, awareness of who you are and what you can bring to the world. When we know what our strengths are we can be intentional about working our strengths.
Strengths process — we will learn how to:
- Identify your talents/strengths
- Recognize, understand and develop the habits in your top talent themes.
- Build Awareness – develop the ability to see your talents at work.
- Develop Appreciation – I like who I am and who you are. Embrace and recognize the value of your strengths.
- Understand and manage areas of non-talent
- Focus and Investment – Developing your talents into strengths and consciously apply your talents to situations.
- Develop Complementary Partnerships – I intentionally ask others to help me develop my strengths and manage my weaknesses
- Application and strategy – how to purposely use my talents to achieve results, goals and dreams.
- Automate your Self-Expression and Self-Regulation to manage and maximize the application of individual strengths.
Using the tools learned as a Certified Gallup Strengths Finder Coach, Kloosterman Consulting will engage in one-on-one, group or retreat type settings. Our customers include business leadership, corporate work teams, individuals, church leadership and school organizations.
To learn more about how we can support your needs please click below and provide us with your contact Information. I will personally call you to explore how Kloosterman Consulting can support your needs.